22 de març 2012

GOODBYE LESTONNAC!

Lestonnac welcomed me to its family in October and I immediately felt at home. Now it’s been almost six months since I’ve been here. I’ve spent a very short time but a very pleasant one indeed.  Unfortunately, it’s now time to say goodbye and move on. I will, however, always look back at my experience here and the memories I’ve made will always be cherished no matter where in the world I am.  The reason why I’m leaving is a very special one! I’m starting a new chapter of my life. I’m getting married soon and so I have to leave earlier than planned. This has been really sudden and unexpected, but it’s  a very positive change in my life. I am sure that the love and warmth which I have felt in such short time will pull me towards Lleida again! It goes without saying that Lestonnac is an amazing school. Everyone here is unique and special in their own way! I have so many images of happy, excited and curious faces imprinted on my mind! It’s time for new beginnings and I must move on, but I surely am taking a part of Lestonnac with me and hopefully leaving behind fond memories. Lestonnac you will be missed.  Lestonnac you will be loved, always.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Podeu deixar el vostre comentari aquí, pero sigueu respectuosos i recordeu que els comentaris son moderats, per tant es possible que transcorreixin un parell de dies fins que es publiquin al blog.